Thursday, June 12, 2008

Showing Kendrick How This Works



I need to help Kendrick learn how to insert pictures between paragraphs. So now I'm writing a paragraph to have something to insert a picture in between. See picture below.

This is a picture of Kendrick's first-born child, Sophia Margaret Dyer. I used to have a cat named Margaret. She was evil. Sophia is not. She is very sweet. My kids still call her baby Sophia.
This is a picture of a quarter of Kendrick's face, and her second-born, Ethan Daniel Dyer. We call him Squire Dyer. You see, Kendrick is related to Daniel and Squire Boone. Hence the middle name. We think they should have gone with Squire.

4 comments:

Kendrick said...

Hey! I want this post gone. Actually, I'll let you keep it if you put in new pictures. Also, how did you get mine and Anne's blogs on there. 9 lbs., huh? Monday. You and me. At the Y.

Paula said...

I sure hope Kendrick figured it out from your fine example.

Anne Knight said...

What a great picture of Sophia...I can't see anything.

Anne Knight said...

Nevermind--now I see it. She's such a cutie! Why does Kendrick want this post gone??