Saturday, December 6, 2008

Noah Turns 7! A lesson in love....

Can you believe it? My little Noah turns 7 years old in just a few short minutes! Before I know it, he'll graduate from highschool. It won't be long after that, and he'll get married! Which leads me to my thoughts.....

Noah has a little girl in his class that is sweet on him. Whenever he walks into the room, her whole face lights up. She takes him by the hand, squeezes him arm really hard when he's talking out of turn (trying to keep him out of trouble!) and overall just seems to really enjoy him being around.

Did I mention how much I like this little girl? Honestly, I don't know much about her beyond her name, but I know she loves my Noah and that's enough for me! I can't help but like someone that beams when she sees my boy.

That'a exactly the kind of woman I want to marry Noah. I don't care what she looks like, how many degrees she has, how much money she makes, etc. I just want someone who loves the Lord, and who will light up at the sight of my boy, Noah.

It was during these thoughts that God spoke to my Spirit. It was as if he said, "That's just how I feel when you take the time to APPRECIATE the people I have created - My children." It suddenly occured to me that it actually pleases God to watch us "light up" when we see each other, after all, we're all His children!

Happy birthday Noah!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I have become quite lazy in posting myself, I noticed that I am down to once a month now. Life gets hectic! Nico just turned 7 too in September. Where does the time go? Happy birthdy Noah!! LOVE the picture! Thank you for being you, Donna, you bless my life.