Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's about time!

It's about time I started blogging for the family! Welcome to The Terrell Tribe! I feel like I should write a theme song.......

I'm hoping Todd will post some too - he is without a doubt the writer in the family. We'll see.

So here's a picture of the kids. They are the best kids God could have given us.

Noah is 6 years old. He's the one in the tie. This picture was taken in November when he was baptized. What an awesome day!

Daisy is 4. She's the one in the dress in case you were wondering. She is full of life and beauty!

Gabe is 3. Yes, 3. He and Daisy are 17 months apart. Everyone asks if they are twins. When I say no, the next question is - Was he a surprise? Well, my belly growing exponentially over 9 months gave us a good head's up. We really weren't all that surprised.

Todd and I are extremely blessed. God couldn't have planned better kids for us to raise. We love them dearly. They truly are our delight. That having been said, we do enjoy getting away from them from time to time.

The last trip away we took was almost a year ago last May. We made our way to Philadelphia courtesy of the Ding Fare from Southwest Airlines. $29 for a one way ticket to Philly! How could we pass that up? It was a wonderful break before I started working full time and Todd started staying home with the kids. We had a blast!

Our next trip is a mission trip to Jinja, Uganda. We'll be going July 10th and appreciate everyone's prayers for us and for our parents who will be watching the kids! We are really looking forward to it, although it's not exactly a romantic get-away - unless white water rafting on the Nile works out!

It's about time I started this.

No comments: